Life is fast. Can your writing keep up?
Is it just me or is change the way we stand still these days?
One day you wake up to find your life making new demands--calling on your writing to rise to the occasion.
Maybe it's a new job, or a job-search. A new business. A bit of research you need to present. An exam...
Maybe you're wondering,
- How you'll face your new writing role with confidence,
- How you'll find a voice that is unique, yours,
- How you'll express your best ideas...tell your story,
- How you'll learn to be more innovative with your writing, your ideas...your life,
Maybe your most pressing concern is this: How will I find the time??
Sound like you? Then I want to welcome you to a small community with a common goal.
Want fresh, confident and unique writing--in any situation?
Practice innovation, creativity, spontaneity when you write. Make it personal. Make it you.
Make your time count.
Because connecting to your creativity and your life is not just more fun and more fulfilling. It's the most effective way to accomplish your goals.
And just maybe you'll also find that writing about your experience is a little like finding a calm place in the center of the tempest...
A creative approach to writing for innovative people
When you lose yourself in a great book or a short story, you forget where you are. That chair you're sitting in disappears, sounds fade away.
What if you could take your love of reading and use it to find your own voice? Tell your own story?
Did you know...
- Your reading leaves its footprints on your writing.
- When you read fiction, you're already collaborating with the author, writing the story as you go.
- Finding your voice with your own writing is just the logical next step for you. And it's easier than you might think.
- You just need a writing habit, a bit of inspiration...and some feedback.
Make no mistake. Writing is struggle: a beautiful and unending challenge. But I think you're up to it.