If you love books, you can love reading in English too.
Here's a free guide for people like you, who love books and want to read in English.
I've taken my own experience reading in other languages and over 15 years of teaching and distilled them so that you can start with the essentials.
Take your first five steps towards enjoying books in English and making the language your own.
Find out. . .
- why you need a book in your hand (not on your screen)
- how to choose the perfect book for you
- how to hear the words in your head (and why!)
- how to read your adventure in three parts
- how to make new words your friends
Read books. Transform your English.
When you lose yourself in a great book, you forget where you are. That chair you're sitting in disappears, sounds fade away.
What if you could learn English the same way? Dive into your next adventure, book in hand. And return from that experience expressing yourself with ease and elegance?
We learn a language best when we experience it, when we live it.
What better way to do that than with a novel , and a guide to show you the way?