Read, Write and Find Your Voice
- Want to find your confidence and your voice?
- Ready to tell a story of your own? To say something that matters to you?
- Itching to be more innovative more creative in your writing? In your life?
Time is short. If I could give you one piece of advice it would be this:
If you want to improve your writing, do it in a way that you'll enjoy, that will bring you inspiration, connect you to your life.
Make your time count.
You may want to use your writing for professional purposes--emails, research, resumes, a more inventive blog...
But HOW you learn to write is entirely up to you.
And just to let you in on a little secret:
Connecting to your creativity and your life is not just more fun. It's the most effective way to learn.
Why not find your voice while connecting to your life, your passions and your creativity?
A creative approach to writing for innovative people
When you lose yourself in a great book or a short story, you forget where you are. That chair you're sitting in disappears, sounds fade away.
What if you could take your love of reading and use it to find your own voice? Tell your own story?
Did you know...
- Your reading leaves its footprints on your writing.
- When you read fiction, you're already collaborating with the author, writing the story as you go.
- Finding your voice with your own writing is just the logical next step for you. And it's easier than you might think.
- You just need a writing habit and a bit of inspiration!
Make no mistake. Writing is struggle: a beautiful and unending challenge. But I think you're up to it.
Ready to find your voice and tell a story of your own?
Learn to get the most from your reading habit through this short and sweet email course.
- Read a short story for inspiration
- Start writing with short bursts of inspiration
- Tell a story of your own.
- Write at your own pace.